There are currently 120 government and local government websites on the platform.
- Create a single centralised platform for the management of the public administration authorities' websites, which contributes to easier and more comprehensible access to publicly created information for the public.
- Improve the access to authorities’ websites by implementing the requirements of Directive 2016/2102 and thereby ensuring the access to websites to all groups of society, including persons with disabilities.
- Ensure efficient use of resources in the management of government and local authorities' websites through a unified website content management system and centralised technical support and maintenance, as well as decentralised content formation and administration.
The project is managed by the State Chancellery. The State Chancellery will supervise the Unified Web Platform for Government and Local Government Entities, and will be in charge of quality control, usability testing, change and development planning.
Cooperation partners participate in the implementation of the project:
- The Information Centre of the Ministry of the Interior is the holder of the technical resources of the platform, ensuring the technical setting of the infrastructure in the logically unified data centre.
- The State Regional Development Agency will ensure the technological maintenance of the platform, provide advisory and technological support for data import and migration, user support, solutions to platform-level problems and incidents, as well as compliance with security requirements.
- The Culture Information Systems Centre ensures the integration of the machine translation service of the public administration and the virtual assistant into the single platform of the government and local government authorities’ websites.
The project has a budget of EUR 2 667 601 of which 85 % or EUR 2 267 460,85 is covered by the European Regional Development Fund.
Project number: 126.96.36.199/17/I/016
Project implementation time: 05.01.2018. - 04.04.2023.
Project implementer: State Chancellery