The Open Government Partnership (Open Government Partnership, OGP)
is an international initiative aimed at promoting openness, accountability, integrity and public participation. Latvia has been participating in the OGP since 2011. From 2016, the State Chancellery has been implementing the functions of the Latvian National Contact Point.
The Action Plan aims to promote the implementation of the Open Government values – openness, accountability and public participation, including through digitisation and innovation, in Latvia.
The Action Plan includes six commitments or action lines:
- Openness of public procurement and contracts
- Opening up of data sets that are relevant for freedom of information
- Openness of interest representation and lobbying
- Open government in municipalities
- High-quality public involvement in reform processes and societal issues
- Anti-corruption measures
Official in charge: Inese Kušķe, email@example.com